Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bye bye Picc line

Tucson
Bye bye PICC line!  YES!!! I saw the infection Doc yesterday and the recent blood test showed I was greatly improved so he pulled the PICC line.  I asked him if it was gonna' hurt when he pulled it (yes, I am a wimp) and he laughed and said "I already have pulled it!"  Yup---there it was in his hand!!  WHOOHOO!  I feel 100% better already!

Holly went with me to the doctor, so afterwards we went out to lunch.  We found a great Deli, "Shlomo's & Vito's" NY style deli --  yum!!  Gotta take Al to this place!  It's part Jewish style deli and Italian style deli and ALL GOOD. 

Rain in the old pueblo today, which we need.  However the PGA Accenture Match Play is going on not far from us, so I am sure they aren't enjoying the rain.

More later --  I need to let my hand rest!

No comments:

Followers