Saturday, February 12, 2011

Down again

One More Time....
This morning we were getting ready to leave to meet good friends Gary and Jeannette.  Al was heading out the sliding glass door; I was in the kitchen when I heard a THUD.  Al took another fall!  So, once again I called 911 and the wonderful Golder Ranch Fire Department came up and helped get him up.  Fortunately, this time we didn't have to go to ER.  WHEW!  Needless to say I was a basket case.  Why, I don't know, I should be used to this.  At least I got my fireman fix!! :-)  And we did get to meet Gary and Jeannette at Tohono Chul Tea Room for lunch.  Good friend and good lunch and great weather...great combination.

Our weather has sure been mixed up.  Freezing; warm, windy, calm, hot, etc.  It's February in Tucson, you never know what to expect.

We have had a house guest for a few days.  A friend of daughter Melanie has been staying here while he attends the Gem Show.  A very nice person, Jeff Polk, and we enjoyed getting to know him. 

Other than doctor appointments, physical therapy and nurse visits, not much new from here.

Here is wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELANIE.

No comments:

Followers