Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Really?!?!?!?

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!  I looked at our calendar this week and we have no doctor appointments...AT ALL .. for this week or next!  Surely, there must be a mistake.   We seem to have plenty of Physical Therapy appointments, but NO doctor appointments.  I can't remember how long ago this has happened!!  Woo Hoo...   However, I am still on my quest to figure out all the medical bills we have and how to pay them!  Yes, Medicare has done their part and our supplemental insurance has done it's very small part....at least for most of the bills.  I still have a few questions on some of the bills for Medicare ( or Medicrap as it is commonly referred to in this house) and I have a lot more for the supplementary insurance.  Strange things that wasn't covered that should be, etc.  I think I will hire out to others to do this....just kidding.

Weather has been wonderful the past few days.  In the high 70's to mid 80's most of the days.  The nights are still pretty cold, but at least not freezing any more.  We have had our share of wind, but then we always do.  It's funny that when we have wind Gary and Jeannette where they live across town have no wind and visa versa.  

We are anxiously looking for our next set of visitors.  Daughter-in-law Bev and great grand daughter Natasha are due in on Mar 13 for a week.  Mike will join them mid week.  So excited.....

Not much else to report from this household for once.  Everything is pretty calm and I like it that way.  Al is doing well; my back is same and the physical therapy is helping, however, it will be a long road to better.  Oh well, such is life.

No comments:

Followers