Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthdays... a little late

OH MY GOODNESS.  I decided the first of this year I would celebrate my families birthdays this year by doing a blog on each and every one of them.  Well, I am already 2 behind. 

Let me start with my sweet great grand daughter Ada JoEllen. Since she is only 2 years old, there is not much in her life to tell. She is a sweet little girl, and I love her tons. Unfortunatelty she and her mom, dad and sisters live in Kansas City so I don't get to see her much. The one time I got to see her she was only 9 months old. I REALLY NEED TO GO TO MISSOURI SOON.







Next one on my birthday list, niece Sherry.  Sherry is a niece, but more like a daughter to us.  She just turned 43!  How did that happen?  Sherry entered my life when I married Al.  She is his brothers youngest daughter and has been Jennifer's Buest friend/sister/cousin/partner in crime for over 30 years.  Where you would find Jenn you would find Sherry.  Nothing has changed in 30 years. 

She is a breast cancer survivor and is very active in the Susan Komen Breast Cancer program.  Sherry works for King County and her speciality is fingerprinting.  At least I think that is what it is...it used to be at least.  She is a tall, pretty lady who is very special to us.


Happy Birthday Sherrie!!!!

No comments:

Followers