Friday, April 14, 2006

St. Louis Louie....

We are currently in O'Fallon, MO (near St. Louis) visiting our son Mike, wife Bev and our grand daughter Sarah and our beautiful little Natasha! Natasha is 6...what a fun age! She is a real kick....busy as any 6 year old can be. I'd like to be 6 again...at least for a day. Just think about it...no worries! The biggest worry would be "when do I get to play again?" "What can I explore next?" Of course for me, I would HAVED to worry about something....I am a worrier. Oh wait, at 6 I probably wouldn't worry...I wouldn't be a Mom yet. As a Mom, it is my job to worry. Even though all of our children are okay, successful, happy, etc., I still have to worry abou them. AND, our grandchildren...yes, I definitely have to worry about them. It's my job as a grandmother!

It is beautiful here! The weather is in the high 80's and wonders of wonders, no humidity -- yet. And it is GREEN here...that color we don't see very much of in Arizona. It is LUSH GREEN! Mike and Bev live in a wonderful area and it is so pleasant to sit here and relax and not worry! (well, I am a worrier, so I worry when I don't have anything to worry about...don't go there!) At any rate, we are truly enjoying our visit. We will be here until Monday after Easter. Then we will head to Kansas City to visit with David, our grandson. From there, we will go to Clinton, MO to visit one of Al's cousins, and then to Lake of the Ozarks to pester the Skidmores for a few days before flying back to Arizona on the 21st.

Once we get home, we will be packing up and heading north..yup..it will be time for our annual trek to north to Odessa. Can't believe time has gone so fast!

Just really wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone......

No comments:

Followers