Sunday, October 08, 2006

Spinach? Lettuce? Carrot Juice? I think I will eat chocolate

Since the recent out break of E.Coli in Spinach, lettuce and carrot juice, I have came to the decision that chocolate is the only "vegetable/fruit" that is safe to eat/drink! FINALLY! The world has come around to my way of thinking! I will have a chocolate salad, drink chocolate milk and be a happy camper!

Why is it that all of a sudden e.coli is showing up more often? Is it that our farmers/agriculture producers are taking short cuts? Hmmmm...back to the chocolate theory!

AND, I want to know why gas is all of a sudden dropping in price? Did we find a new oil supply? OR, more likely, were we being "gouged" all along....of course we were! Of course if you live in eastern Washington you won't notice gas prices dropping, we are still being bilked for all they can get! Gas was $2.45 in Seattle and $2.79 in Ephrata on the same day. WHY????

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Its all the republicans you know! = )

Followers