Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This and That, and It is cold!

BRRRRRRRRRRR -- IT IS TIME TO MAKE LIKE A DUCK AND HEAD SOUTH! We have been to Seattle and back and I have to tell you....it is cold here in Odessolet (as one of my granddaughters calls it). Right now it is a whopping 40 degrees outside and about the same inside! Heater isn't keeping up very well tonight. And if I put on any more clothes I won't be able to move.

Al had his last Seattle doctor appointment today and the doctor gave him the okay to drive again, with a few limitations. He doesn't want him driving in real congested area's and prefers that he limits his driving on long drives to 4 hours at a time (which isn't a problem with a bladder like mine...we stop every two at least!) AL is feeling much, much better as well....and his new medicene seems to be really helping. Thank goodness.

So with that good news...we are hoping to be outta' here by the end of the month.

The trailer came home Sunday (thank you Sun Country) and is road ready, so now I have my work cut out for me...get the rest of the "stuff" in it. As I look at this pile of "Stuff" we seem to move every 3 months or so I wonder just what I could cut out. I could cut out the "bill" box, but that wouldn't be very practical....I could cut out the dog toys, but that would be less practical. I could cut out our clothes, however that could get expensive in the long run. I have decided to leave more clothes here however...especially the warm ones. However, I will take enough to get me to a warmer climate...like Arizona. I do remember that is does get cold in Tucson in January/February however, so I will be like a good Girl Scout and "be prepared".

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Oh you big baby...what's a little frigid arctic air. = )

Followers