Friday, April 11, 2008

Orlando -- The End

Kissimmee, FL

We about to depart the land of Mickey for Miami tomorrow. The last few days here have sure flown by.

Before I forget, on Tuesday when we were at Kennedy Space Center, we saw this critter.



I got a chuckle out of the bus driver that day...she said there were "shoe" "wallet" "briefcase" and "Suitcase" size gators...this one was a suitcase size! We also saw a manatee and a few armadillo's. We have seen a couple of turkey's (the bird, not people!) lots of blue heron and a flamingo! WEEEEEE! Critter count.

Thursday Jack and Suzi went to Sea World. Al and I rested and hung around the condo. I have been fighting some stomach problems the last week and I decided to just rest yesterday. I still feel a little queasy, but I am not going to let a little stomach upset to ruin my trip! Last night we went to Sonny's Real Pit BBQ for dinner. Al and I always try and have at least one meal at this restaurant....it is always good and it didn't disappoint us last night.

Today Suzi and I fought with the two washers and dryers here in the condo building and got our laundry done. These condo's that we are staying in are less than stellar that we have come to expect with and RCI exchange. Matter-of-fact, this condo is old, out dated and in sad need of being refurbished and updated. I am very disappointed in this condo timeshare.

This afternoon we headed off for Downtown Disney for lunch and strolled around there for an hour or so. Then it was off to the Tampa area to meet Peggy and Phil. Peggy was my high school girlfriend and we have been friends since forever. We met at Buco di Beppo's in Bradon, Fl; about half way between here and where they live in North Port. We had a great meal and a short, but wonderful visit. It is always fun to see these two!




Peggy and Phil

Tomorrow we head to Miami for the night and board the ship on Sunday for our Panama Canal Cruise.......

No comments:

Followers