Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Day after Christmas

Tucson
This is what we woke up to this morning!!!!!




Can you believe this??? Jennifer arrived on Tuesday from a frozen Seattle looking for a little warm and sun; however, this is what she found!!! And if it had to snow, it could have done it yesterday!!!! Then we would have had a white Christmas!!!

However, our Christmas was just fine. Christmas eve is always spent with Bruce, Holly and Cortney here and we had a great evening. Yesterday was spent quietly here, friends Dick and Lano are here, and of course Jennifer and friend Bob Grabow was here. Notice anyone missing??? My brother Dick!! He decided to make life a little exciting for me last Monday night and was having some heart problems! EMT's were called and they hauled him to the hospital. We thought he would be home that night; however, his cardiologist had other idea's and wanted to keep him over night. Some Overnight...he is still in the hospital!!!! He went from ER, to regular hospital room to ICU and now back in just CCU. He is doing much better, thank you, but gave us some scary moments! Hopefully, he will be home tomorrow or Sunday.

We are enjoying our visit with youngest daughter, who, by the way, will turn 40 on Monday! How can I have a 40 year old == I am only 45...hmmm...at least that is how I feel some days; other days I feel 85!

Snow or not, today Lano, Jenn and I went shopping! Not much will keep us in today...the day of the great sale! However, I spent a whopping $18.95 on some rechargeable solar light batteries and I don't think Jenn spent much more! Nothing appealed to me. I don't need any xmas decorations, nor cards. I had bought xmas cards last year on sale; didn't remember I had them and bought more this year, THEN found the ones from last year. Oh well.

So to you in the frozen north land, don't bother coming down here... it is suppose to be 27 tomorrow night.

No comments:

Followers