Sunday, July 19, 2009

Will this year ever end?

Anchorage
Ever had one of those years that things just continue to go wrong? This is my year.

Sad day today...my niece, Janice Jo, who is Bruce's sister and Dicks daughter; died. She lived here in Anchorage and the police found her dead in her bed early this morning. still don't know the cause of death, there are plenty of speculations; however, I don't feel like going over them here. What matters is that she is finally at peace; she has had a troubled life, a lot of mental issues. Poor girl was a tortured soul. Bruce is, naturally, upset and both of us are trying to cope with all there is to do. I am just glad we are here to help him with what ever we can. Tomorrow I will go over to Janice's and start the great clean up and clean out. It is a mess, but someone has to do it and while I am here I will do what I can. Poor Bruce has really had an awful year. He is such a great person, and I am so sorry he has to go through all this.

Dan and his buddy are due in tomorrow and we will have him drive the motorhome to the river. I don't know if Al will go back with them or not. Jerry will be here late Thursday; so I may wait around for him and get some things done here. Then I will really have to get busy packing up our stuff so we can get it packed and shipped. ARG!

More tomorrow or the next day when I have my head together.

No comments:

Followers