Friday, November 30, 2007

Greek Island Cruise Pictures


FINALLY! It's picture time. It would have been nice if I could have attached pictures as we went along on the cruise, however, since I couldn't, here are a few I took. My camera was on it's last leg (and now in the trash) so a lot of my pictures didn't come out!! GRRR! Time to look for a new camera!

VENICE


St Marks Basilica









Canal














Jack and Sue Waddick
















Croatia

Dubrovnik










Jack & Sue, Al & Jo at restaurant outside of Dubrovnik where we tasted dried figs and wine that tasted like Drano!















Corfu
Corfu Town




Overlooking Corfu














Sounion and Athens

Jo in front of the Parthenon
Suzi at Cape SoUnion, Posedions Temple




















Mykonos I Love this place!!!!

Jack & Sue, St. John's Beach







Windmills used for grinding barley



















Mykonos Town


















Kusadasi, Ephesus - Turkey


Ephesus Kusadasi
















Rhodes

Where the Colossus of Rhodes stood, maybe Jack and Sue





















My knight in shining armor and AL



Santorini
Since our tour of Santorini was cancelled due to weather, this is all we saw! Instead of touring we went and had lunch in the dining room!















Naples, Italy and Pompeii

Naples at sunrise Naples Traffic!!!




























Galleria Pompeii


Since Blogger has outsmarted me before, I take no responsibility if these pictures get screwed up during publishing!!! :-)

No comments:

Followers