Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday Party; Javelina's and other nonsense!

Tucson
Jan 22, 2008

Last Sunday was Al's Cousin's birthday...now, let me explain "cousin". Al and Gary were raised together as brothers...however, they are really cousins. Now, after saying that, Gary is probably one of the nicest men I know and I love him like a brother as well. And his wife Jeannette and I are best friends, so we weren't going to let Gary slide and not celebrate his birthday. He has always wanted to go somewhere where he could throw peanut shells on the floor...of course you can't do that at home (at least not at our homes!) so we decided to take him to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner! What a great idea. Bruce, HOlly, Cortney; Al & I; plus Bob Grabow (they went to school together) and my brother Dick all went. This place rocked! Gary even got to play cowboy and had to ride the "saw horse" saddle and all for his birthday! Take a look at the pictures:

Click to play +
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!



In other news, we have been in the middle of a Javelina party...every night we have had the pesky visitors, sometimes as many as 10 try and eat our bird block seed. So Beau and Schuster have to bark and I go out and chase the critters off! ENOUGH!

I am still struggling with my computer, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I did buy the book "Vista for Dummies" and I am hoping it will help!

So, until next time...enjoy January! We are....it was 70 today..how was it at your house?

No comments:

Followers