Saturday, January 19, 2008

Vista and I are NOT getting along

Tucson
Jan 19, 2008

Windows Vista and I are definetly NOT getting along! I am having one heck of a time getting used to it and worse yet, it won't run my picture scrapbooking software! OH HELL! Now what am I suppose to do? I tried an on-line scrapbook but couldn't figure out how to use it; tried loading my new Adobe Photoshop and HATED it-- so what am I suppose to do? WAH...I want to throw a temper tantrum! I have tried to go to Microsoft webpage and see if there is help there, but so far no luck. Yes, I think I will throw a tantrum! DAMNIT! I have only two days of our cruise done and printed....I have lots more to do and no way to do it. I want XP back. Who thought Vista was going to be so damn great? Just who do I yell at??????

And on top of that, it is cold here. Yes, I am cranky today...it's my turn. NOTHING has gone right today...I'm cold, my software won't work and did I mention I am cold? I see the sun out there, but it sure as hell isn't doing it's job today either. I have a feeling I am coming down with something...crabbiness! Is that a sickness? Well, if it is, I have it. Damn vista...

No comments:

Followers