Friday, June 12, 2009

A Cracked Rib

Odessa
Okay, when Al took his little fall in Idaho Falls last week, he said he wasn't hurt. However, since then everytime he has to move he moans and hollers that he hurts. But Mr. "I'm not Stubborn!" said he didn't need to see the doc. Even in the ER the other night the doc didn't think it was anything but muscle strain. Uh huh.

After several nights of him moaning every time he moved in bed, I had, had it. So I called the doc here yesterday morning and amazingly enough, got him in to see her yesterday afternoon. After being xrayed and seeing the doc, I know why he hurt..he has a cracked rib! Now, there really isn't anything they can do for it, except he can't do any lifting for a month (as if he does anyway!) and no strenuous exercise (HAHAHA) for a month; basically he is to do what he has been doing for the last few months, sit and watch me work. Okay, that was uncalled for, but the truth. He has is pain killers and he is a happy camper. And I finally got some sleep last night.

There is a golf tournament here this weekend and our RV park is filling up. Of course, both dogs have had to meet everyone, and Simon was here last night and he had to meet everyone as well. Talk about social animals!

I am on my way to Moses Lake in a few minutes to pick up Cammie and boyfriend who are spending the weekend up here; along with meeting up with Melanie and family as they are also spending the weekend here to help me clean out the house. The Seattle crowd can't make it this weekend, so it will be just the 6 of us. Victor also can't make it as he has finals tomorrow. Everyone had an excuse except Melanie and I think she just couldn't come up with one fast enough!!! :-)

More after the weekend of cleaning out the house...if I am still alive.

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

It's Karma from the years of lying about who wrote on the fridge coming back to her...that's why she couldn't come up with an excuse.

Followers