Tuesday, June 02, 2009

WE ARE WROAMIN

Tucson
Last night here. I have the trailer 99.9% loaded and we are wready to wroll! FINALLY!

I had my cardio stress test yesterday and the ultra sound of the heart and all is fine. Very strong heart (I told him I had to have one....) Al and I have the same doctor and he agreed with me. He also said part of the problem is since last December when my brother got sick I haven't had any "down" time. What with Dick dying, our doctor dying and then AL getting sick and having a LONG recovery I am stressed to the max. I told him I needed a long vacation in Hawaii and if he would write a prescription for it I would go and take it off my income tax (don't panic Gary!! He wouldn't bite for it) Can't say I didn't try.

Then today I saw my GP and he gave me the green light to go. My pulmonary tests showed asthma (see, I knew it all along!!) and he prescribed an inhaler for me and wants me to see my doc in Seattle BEFORE I leave for Alaska. He also said I was stressed to the max (so, what are they really saying) and no, he wouldn't write a prescription for Hawaii either!! :-( He does want me to rest a little more...hello!!! HE knows what a position I am in. He didn't give me any idea's how to do that however!

Cortney was here tonight and helped me finish loading the trailer. Bless her heart! I have been working for two days trying to get the %^&*(^%^ satellite system to work on the 5th wheel and I finally gave up. Bob Grabow, who knows what he is doing on these systems is as puzzled as I am why it won't work. I will just have to call Directv when we arrive in Odessa. Most of the RV parks will have cable hook ups while we travel...I hope.

AL has been told NO DRIVING...don't know if he will obey it or not, we shall see. I plan on doing all of the driving...no problem. It may be a slower trip than usual, as I will take my time. I have driven the rig enough that I am very comfortable with it.

So, until we post from the wroad, we hope all is well in your world.

The Wroamin' Wraspir's are at it again!

No comments:

Followers