Monday, September 03, 2007

He's Home

Portland

I got a call from Al this morning asking me to bring his clothes...he was going home! Oh really? Did the doctor say that? No, he has had it and want's to go home. Hmmmm...must be better?

I got to the hospital around 11:00 a.m. and talked to the doctor. He said that he felt Al could go home today if I was ready to take care of him. Hmmm...okay. So I brought him home this afternoon and he seems to be doing very well. Doctor said we could travel on Wednesday if I felt Al was up to it. Otherwise, wait a day or so. From all I see, we will leave Wednesday; however, I will make the final decision tomorrow. We will be only traveling 200-250 miles a day, but that is usually what we do anyway. And not many stops to visit. We will stop in Palmdale to pick up the heater/air conditioner and probably over night with friends in Yuma on our way to Tucson, but other than that, we stop when we get tired. Al will have to see his doctors in Tucson when we get back.

Al is tired tonight, but he said he hasn't been sleeping in the hospital...that is understandable!! However, he did want to go with me to buy the new TV today...but then he waited in the car. So now, all is pretty normal in the trailer...new coffee pot and new TV, and Al snoozing in bed!

I will keep you all posted on when we move out...until then, thanks again to all of you!

No comments:

Followers